1. Introduction: Pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, LAV’S Srl, as “Data Processor” is required to provide information regarding the use of your personal information.
2. Source of personal information: the collection of personal information is made by recording the data that you have provided at the time of your registration on this website.
3. Handling of personal information and related purpose: below is a summary of all of the activities involving the receipt, storage, or other handling of your personal information, as well as of the purposes for which each activity is conducted:
- receipt and storage of your personal information for the purpose of providing electronic commerce services for our products and providing the legal authorities with the information required;
- processing your personal information to conduct enquiries aimed at verifying users’ level of satisfaction with regard to offered or required services;
- receipt, storage, and handling of your personal information for administrative and accounting purposes, including transmission by electronic mail for the purposes of invoicing.
4. Processing method: The handling of personal information is made through manual and automated instruments and processes strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Supply of data: the supply of personal information is optional, though in their absence, it will not be possible to finalize purchases.
6. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated: personal information will only be seen by the system administrators, identified as Data Processors.
7. Rights of the data subjects (Article 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/03)
- As data subject, you have the right to receive confirmation of the existence or absence of personal information that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and to receive a copy of such data in an intelligible format.
- You also have the right to request information concerning:
- the origin of the information;
- the purpose of the information;
- the processing methods;
- details on the data processor and persons responsible for such data processing;
- the parties to whom the information may be released.
- You also have the right to request:
- updates, corrections, or additions to the information on file;
- that the information be removed or made anonymous, or that data processed illegally be blocked, including information which is not required for the purposes for which it was gathered or subsequently processed;
- verification that the transactions specified above have been brought to the attention of parties to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, unless such requirement should prove impossible or should require a disproportionate use of resources as compared with the right to be protected.
- Furthermore, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- and for just cause, to the handling of personal information that concerns you, even if related to the purposes for which the data was collected;
- to the handling of personal information that concerns you for the purposes of sending marketing materials.
8. Data Processor: The data processor shall be LAV’S Srl, whose registered offices are in Località Sille 7, 38045 Civezzano (TN), Italy. In order to simplify handling procedures, any inquiries in accordance with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 must be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com. The responsible for data processing pursuant to Article 29 of Italian legislative decree 196/03 is LAV’S Srl in the person of its Legal Representative.
LAV’S Legal Representative